As an experienced mental health professional, I provide individual services to mild to server emotional health concerns, including personal and professional stress, depression, anxiety, and trauma. I am also available to coach you through concerns that may be less severe in nature, but no less troubling. Life transitions such as marriage, parenting, professional changes, and the like have a tendency to elevate our stress and tax our skills. I can work with you briefly or on going to help you identify challenges or barriers to feeling successful and capable. You can use my services to:
- unlock outdated negative stories about yourself and your abilities that are getting in the way of you reaching your potential
- change patterns of thoughts or behavior that leave you dissatisfied or unhappy
- identify what you really want from life and your relationships
- manage your stress and daily worries
- improve your mood and outlook
- get past old traumas or hurts that still occupy your mind and heart
Insurance and Fees
I accept the following forms of insurance:
- Tricare Standard
- Anthem EAP
- Any PPO to which you can submit a superbill.
Call for rates for my fee for service treatment. (619) 265-5263.