– To let go of an old issue or memory
– To move forward in your life when you are feeling stuck
– To solve a relationship or professional problem
– To learn new and better ways to manage stress or daily challenges
– To address excessive worries or sadness that are stopping you from enjoying your day to day life.
Additionally, taking on a new life role or major life events often cause stress and hardship that may require an increase in support. Common changing life stages or events include a new job, a job promotion to management or increased responsibilities, marriage, parenthood, or caring for an aging or frail relative, relocating, divorce, or loss of a loved one. These seemingly routine rites of passage can be fraught with difficulty. With counseling support or, in some instances performance coaching, most of us can move through these moments with greater ease and clarity.
To find out if counseling is right for you, feel free to contact me.